Eco Friendly Facilities Management Ltd recognises and responds to the fact that sustainability has social, environmental and economical implications.
As a company that builds for the future we are in a position to have a significant impact on the physical environment and the lives of those in the communities where we work. We are committed through a range of policies to enhance the quality of life of the inhabitants of our clients and as such exceed our stakeholder’s expectations.
- We aim to insure the Health and Safety of our craftsmen and others.
- We actively engage with the local community to ensure that our activities do not affect local residents and retailers and we protect the local environment.
- We want to exceed our customers’ expectations
WHAT WE DO TO ACHIEVE THIS
- We aim for “lean construction”. By this we mean to deliver buildings and structures that improve the health and well being of its inhabitants, enabling them to lead a more sustainable lifestyle. We source materials that have low energy intensity and minimise environmental damage in their production, construction, occupation and in dismantling of them.
- We provide employment and stimulate the economy.
- We minimise the use of natural resources and energy during the construction phase.
- We are considerate to our clients needs, our employees and others who affected by our works.
- We aim to use local materials.
- We choose materials carefully to ensure we do not waste materials as this makes economic and environmental good sense.